Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

TICKED OFF at sites promising network marketing help!

Ticked Off at sites promising Network Marketing Help!!!
OK...so I was hoping to get information that I could use that was going to save me some work.  I admit it.  But for the ump-teenth time, I spent 2 hours today watching a video on SEO only to find out that the author wasn't going to give me any information without me signing up for a $300 program where all of the answers would be revealed.  THAT TICKS ME OFF!!!

Does that sound familiar?  If you are in network marketing or affiliate marketing of any type, you know what I'm talking about, don't you?  You aren't afraid of putting in the work but you just want the facts.  "Just the facts, ma'am"!

SOOOO...what am I going to do about it?  We'll this is my first blog of a daily service to all of my internet marketing friends where I am going to give you something that you can use without going through hours of worthless webinars only to find out that you are really not going to learn anything without a large expenditure of time and a lot of money and then not really knowing whether you are going to get any information that you can use.

This blog will provide daily USEFUL information about all of the tools needed to make your business successful.  We'll discuss Facebook, Google, SEO, Attraction Marketing, Backlinking and a whole host of worthwhile nuggets that will leave you energized rather than frustrated.  I will provide you with links to stuff that is free or darn cheap that will make you money.

Are you with me?  Tomorrow we'll discuss Lead Generation.  How it really works and some tools you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment